Oriental Pork OR Chicken Stroganoff
This recipe was another I picked up from my daughter. It has always been a favourite because of its simplicity.
- 2 pork tenderloins cut into 1/2 inch rounds or chicken strips
- 2 tsp sambal oleek (found in the imported foods section of most grocery stores)
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion cut in half horizontally and in strips
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 c white wine
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/3 c sour cream
Posted on September 21, 2013, in Chicken, KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, Pork and tagged chicken strips, ginger, green onions, green or red pepper, noodles, onion, pork, rice, sambal oleek, sesame oil, sour cream, soy sauce, Stroganoff, white wine. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.