No oven, no worries. Pinterest to the rescue again! This has to be one of the best recipes I have ever found and it goes together fairly quickly. Your guests will rave about it as did ours. This recipe would be great for any potluck you get invited to. Be sure to follow the link at the end of the recipe for more great recipes.
Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna Serves: 8 servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large jar (45 oz.) high quality pasta sauce (I used one of the two large jars of Prego that I bought at Costco)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 large package (25-30 oz.) cheese & spinach filled ravioli (uncooked) (also Costco, my large cooker used 36 pieces of the stuffed ravioli – Pasta Prima brand)
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and pasta sauce. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray the inside of a 6-7 quart crock pot with cooking spray. Layer meat sauce, ravioli and cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese. (I ended up with two layers.) Cover and cook on low 3 hours and reduce heat to WARM.
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!