ATTENTION GROCERY SHOPPERS! I just thought you might be shopping today for tyhe weekend dinner so I am posting this great salad recipe early this week. It is incredibly easy to make. We used seedless green grapes and toasted almonds, but the choice is yours. So get in your car and go buy these ingredients!
Grape, Avocado and Arugula Salad
- 6 cups fresh arugula, loosely packed
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes, red or green or a mix
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts or pecans
- half a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- balsamic vinaigrette (ingredients below)
White Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (or traditional balsamic vinegar)
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
To Make The Salad:
Add salad ingredients to a bowl, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
To Make The Vinaigrette:
Whisk all ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined.
2 thoughts on “Grape, Avocado and Arugula Salad”
I like this and intend to make it soon. Thanks, Reg!
If you don’t want the goat cheese, use crumbled feta. Actually I first tried the salad without the dressing and I thought it was awesome as is…LOL