Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Never tired of pumpkin…LOL. This is much better than a pumpkin pie! Oh so easy…
Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (reduce sugar to half cup brown and quarter cup white) as it does not need all of this)
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup melted butter
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in bowl then pour it into your pan.
- Sprinkle your dry yellow cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and walnuts over the cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over everything.
- Bake your pumpkin crunch cake for 55 minutes or until top is turning golden brown. Cool completely, cut and serve with whipped topping or French vanilla ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted on November 10, 2016, in Brunch, Cakes, KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, Pies, Pinterest and tagged butter, Carnation Evaporated milk, chopped pecans, chopped walnuts, eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, whipped topping, yellow cake mix. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.