Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 20 mins Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil separated
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussel sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the Brussel sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussel sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve
Posted on September 25, 2017, in KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, Pinterest, Side Dishes, Vegetables and tagged balsamic vinegar, Brussel sprouts, honey, olive oil, pepper, salt. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.