Keto Salad Dressings – 5 Minute Caesar & Keto Garlic Dressing
Needing a great salad for a change? Both of these dressings are incredible and cheaper than the bottled stuff! Sorry, no photos today…
Keto 5 Minute Caesar Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons anchovy paste (I substitute equal amount of fish oil when anchovy paste is not available)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Nutrition per 2 Tablespoon – Calories 140, Fat 15g, Carbs 0.8 Protein0.1g.
Keto Garlic Dressing
Servings 16 (of 2 tbsp)
- 4-6 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper To taste
- (Optional) Fresh herbs (I used parsley)
Making the Keto Garlic Salad Dressing is really simple! – Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until it’s creamy and smooth. You can start with 4 cloves of garlic and add more after you taste the dressing, if you feel like it’s not strong enough.
Nutrition – Calories 123, Fat 13.5g, Carbs 0.5g, Protein 0.1g
Posted on November 17, 2017, in Keto Diet, KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, Low Carb, Pinterest, Salads and tagged anchovy pste, apple cider viegar, dijon mustard, fish sauce, garlic, lemo juice, mayonnaise, olive oil, parsley, pepper, salt, water, Worcestershire sauce. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.