KETO Chicken Pot Pie
I don’t know about you, but chicken pot pie is one of my fall favourites. That creamy chicken and vegetable filling is so warming and comforting.
Although this recipe included a coconut flour crust, I ignored it and it became my Chicken Pot Pie without a crust! The choice is yours…
Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/4 small white onion diced
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp.poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp.rosemary
- pinch of thyme
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese OPTIONAL
- Skip cooking the chicken and buy a ready roasted one! Cut up 2 1/2 cups…
- Saute onion, veggies, garlic cloves, salt and pepper in 2 tablespoons of butter for approx. 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, poultry seasoning, thyme and rosemary. Simmer (covered) for 5 more minutes.
- Add the diced chicken.
Optional – Stir in 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
Posted on November 7, 2019, in Chicken, Keto Diet, KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid, Leftovers, Poultry, Vegetables and tagged butter, chicken broth, diced cooked chicken, garlic cloves, heavy whipping cream, mixed vegetables, onion, pepper, poultry seasoning, rosemary, salt, shredded cheddar, thyme. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.