I don’t know about you, but chicken pot pie is one of my fall favourites. That creamy chicken and vegetable filling is so warming and comforting.
Although this recipe included a coconut flour crust, I ignored it and it became my Chicken Pot Pie without a crust! The choice is yours…
Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/4 small white onion diced
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp.poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp.rosemary
- pinch of thyme
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese OPTIONAL
- Skip cooking the chicken and buy a ready roasted one! Cut up 2 1/2 cups…
- Saute onion, veggies, garlic cloves, salt and pepper in 2 tablespoons of butter for approx. 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, poultry seasoning, thyme and rosemary. Simmer (covered) for 5 more minutes.
- Add the diced chicken.
Optional – Stir in 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
2 thoughts on “KETO Chicken Pot Pie”
Yummy so glad you started again
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks!! I will try this for sure.