Spanish Chicken and Chorizo Bake
Too many Argentinian chorizos…My best friend, Pinterest, shared this recipe! Fortunately I had some chicken thighs, cherry tomatoes and black olives…
Spanish Chicken and Chorizo Traybake
Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Traybake
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, Specific Carbohydrate Diet Legal, Whole30
- 1 yellow bell pepper deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 white onion cut into wedges
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup chopped chorizo
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390F)
- In a large pyrex baking dish add the chopped bell peppers, onions, cherry, chorizo, tomatoes and olive.
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, crushed garlic, paprika, oregano, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 of the sauce over the veggies and toss with your hands to ensure everything is well coated. Place the chicken pieces on top of the veggies and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, remove from the oven half way through cooking and spoon some of the sauce from the bottom of the dish over the chicken and veggies before returning back to the oven to bake.
- Check the chicken to ensure it’s no longer pink. Sprinkle the veggies with chopped parsley before serving.
Posted on November 14, 2019, in Chicken, Keto Diet, Main Dishes, Pinterest, Poultry, Where's the Beef??? and tagged black olives, boneless skinless chicken thighs, cherry tomatoes, chopped chorizo sausage, crushed garlic, olive oil, oregano, parsley, red onion, red pepper, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika, white onion, yellow pepper. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.