Second version of this recipe… we both liked the finer chopped vegetables.
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1-pound ground pork or chicken
- 4 green onions whites/greens separated
- 2 teaspoons ginger grated
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-pound coleslaw mix (Mrt. Lucky Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot )
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or to taste
- cilantro & sesame seeds for garnish
- Brown pork in a pan until no pink remains. Drain fat
- Add the whites of the green onions, ginger, garlic, and coleslaw mix.
- Cook until slaw is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until coated.
- Garnish with cilantro, greens of green onions, and sesame seeds and serve.
- Chopped mushrooms, water chestnuts or other vegetables
- Sriracha or hot sauce to taste
One thought on “Egg Roll in a Bowl #2”
I like the sound of this one and will definitely try it. Thanks. D
On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 6:07 PM Buen provecho…2020 wrote:
> reg45 posted: “Second version of this recipe… we both liked the finer > chopped vegetables. Egg Roll in a Bowl 1-pound ground pork or chicken 4 > green onions whites/greens separated 2 teaspoons ginger grated 4 cloves > garlic 1-pound coleslaw mix (Mrt. Lucky Brocc” >