Hope it is not to late for you to get these ready? The recipe makes about 4 breakfasts. Simply portion the ingredients into 4 small jars, refrigerate overnight. Come morning, dump the ingredients into a mug, add two slightly scrambled eggs, stir and microwave according to the directions!
Make Ahead Breakfast Scrambles
- 2 oz. ham, diced (I used a strip of bacon per jar).
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 8 large eggs
1. Divide the ham, bell pepper, onion, and cheddar between four resealable containers*. Cut the butter into 4, 1/2 teaspoon-sized pieces, and add one to each container. Sprinkle about 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt into each container.
2. Seal the containers and store them for up to 4-5 days.
3. When you’re ready to prepare a microwave breakfast scramble, pour the ingredients of the container into a ceramic mug, add two large eggs, and stir to combine.
4. Loosely cover the mug with a paper towel or another microwave-safe object and microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Stir the contents of the mug and microwave for 15 seconds more. Stir again and continue to microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until the eggs are mostly set, but still moist. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 267.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.68g | Protein: 18.25g | Fat: 19.5g |Sodium: 609.48mg | Fiber: 0.5g