Last minute company for lunch? This is simple and tasted great using Costco’s Tostados Multigrano . The only real prep was in cooking the meat. Other than that this comes together quickly. I used ground beef, but turkey would work too.
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion leaves (green tops only)
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno (optional)
- 1 (16 oz.) package ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 (11 oz.) multigrain tostados
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or dairy-free cheese)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion (green parts only)
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- 1–2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- Salsa – I prefer Pace brands
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion leaves and optional jalapeno. Sauté until leaves are bright green, fragrant, and soft. Add ground beef and brown, breaking apart into crumbles, until cooked. Once cooked, add taco seasoning, stir mixture, and adjust seasoning to taste. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
3. Place tostados onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Top with cooked beef mixture and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until cheese is slightly melted.
4. Remove pan from oven. Top with your favorite optional toppings and serve warm.