There are tons of recipes out there for pork chops! Even though this one seems to have a lot of ingredients, it makes enough for TWO chops, but can easily be doubled. Once they have marinated, it only takes about four minutes a side to fry them. They came out moist and tender.
Pork Chop Marinade
- 1-2 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard (can substitute with Dijon or yellow mustard)
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt (can substitute with kosher salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme (if using fresh thyme, increase amount to 1 T)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (can substitute with Herbs de Provence)
1. Whisk together marinade ingredients to fully combine.
2. Add marinade to resealable plastic bag and marinade pork for a minimum of 1 hour up to overnight.
3. Discard any excess marinade prior to cooking meat