My usual recipe is with chopped rosemary and garlic – Tuscan tuna steaks. Time for a change and I found this one on Pinterest. Its really straight forward and turned out really well. I chose to serve it with a few cremini mushrooms, fried lightly with olive oil, a little butter and lots of garlic. Of course, you could serve it with rice.
Lemon Dill Tuna Steaks
1. 1 Lb. Ahi Tuna Steaks (thawed)
2. 2 Tb Olive Oil
Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Juice of 1/2 Lemon
2. 1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Dill
3. 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
4. Small Pinch Salt/Pepper
5. 1/2 teaspoon Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
6. 1 teaspoon Honey
1. Allow tuna steaks to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Coat tuna steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper while preheating skillet over Medium heat.
3. Cook steaks approximately 2-3 minutes per side (depending on thickness)
4. Combine all lemon dill sauce ingredients until fully blended.
5. Serve tuna steaks with lemon dill sauce.