Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 20 mins Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil separated
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussel sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the Brussel sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussel sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve