Never tired of pumpkin…LOL. This is much better than a pumpkin pie! Oh so easy…
Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (reduce sugar to half cup brown and quarter cup white) as it does not need all of this)
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup melted butter
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in bowl then pour it into your pan.
- Sprinkle your dry yellow cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and walnuts over the cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over everything.
- Bake your pumpkin crunch cake for 55 minutes or until top is turning golden brown. Cool completely, cut and serve with whipped topping or French vanilla ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.