Good use of leftover pork loin roast!
Sesame Noodles with Pork by Stacey Snacks
- 1/2 box linguine (8 oz.)
- leftover cooked pork tenderloin (I used half a tenderloin, about 1/2 lb.), shredded
- handful of cilantro
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbons w/ a vegetable peeler
- handful of chopped scallion or chives
- sesame seeds
- canola oil for the frying pan
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp or squirt of Sriracha sauce (or hot chili sauce)
In a large heavy skillet, heat the canola oil and cook your garlic only 2 minutes until fragrant and transfer to a bowl.
Add the rest of the sauce ingredients to the garlic and whisk together. Set aside.
Cook your pasta and drain. Add the pasta back into the skillet (you may need to add some more canola oil) and toss around with tongs.
Add the leftover pork and pour the sauce over the noodles and pork to combine, tossing to heat thru.
Empty the contents into a big bowl and add the carrots, cilantro, green onions and sesame seeds and mix together. You can refrigerate and serve cold, but we liked it warm like Lo Mein noodles.