Since I had already prepared my Thai Jicama Salad, I needed something to go with the salmon I had thawed. Pinterest to the rescue again!
Thai Salmon in Foil
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
The flavors are sealed right into a foil packet with no clean up! The salmon comes out so tender/juicy. Sure to be a family favorite!
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional if you want more heat
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the sauce, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, fish sauce, ginger, lime juice and Sriracha in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the chili sauce mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peanuts and cilantro, if desired.
*Baking time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of the salmon.
This delicious recipe brought to you by Damn Delicious