Best Chicken Marinade Ever!
Well maybe an overstatement, as I am still looking for the BEST one…LOL. In the interim I tried this one and was quite happy with it overall. Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated as I approach 14000 views on this blog!! Thanks to all of you have stopped by… here is the result with chicken thighs…
Best Chicken Marinade Ever
- 6 Chicken breasts or 3.5 lb. chicken
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar ( I cut this back to 1/4 cup so not so sweet)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large Pyrex measuring cupor mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large, Ziploc bagand pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil. Let chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving
Posted on July 4, 2017, in BBQ, Chicken, Poultry and tagged balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Chicke breasts, chicken thighs, dijon mustard, garlic powder, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, rosemary, salt, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.